Price on Application
Land at Southfolds Farm Balmedie, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, AB23 8YY
The sites lie on the south west boundary of Balmedie. The revised road network provides frontage onto the B977 and easy access onto the A90. The sites are ideally placed for commuter links to Aberdeen. The land is in agricultural use with a seasonal grazing tenancy. The tenancy can easily ended to provide full vacant possession. At present there is no zoning or planning permission for the site. The neighbouring fields are all identified as potential development sites in the present draft local plan. The vendors are willing to consider exclusivity agreements or options for the sites so their planning potential can be fully explored.
Offers to purchase are invited subject to the undernoted conditions:
1. A minimum price mechanism after deduction of abnormal costs.
2. A long stop date for the purchaser’s due diligence regarding servicing the site, ground conditions, access and submission of a planning application.
3. Date of entry and completion of the purchase will be 21 days from the grant of a satisfactory planning consent.
4. Payment of the vendors agency and legal costs.
5. An option payment of £25,000. 6. An abortive fee of £5,000 payable if the purchaser decides not to exercise their right to purchase at the end of the option agreement.
Aberdeenshire Council, Woodhill House, Westburn Road, Aberdeen, AB16 5GB. Tel 03456-081204.
By appointment through the selling agents. Contact DM Hall Baird Lumsden on 01786-833800. firstname.lastname@example.org