Offers to purchase are invited subject to the undernoted conditions:
1. A minimum price mechanism after deduction of abnormal costs.
2. A long stop date for the purchaser’s due diligence regarding servicing the site, ground conditions, access and submission of a planning application.
3. Date of entry and completion of the purchase will be 21 days from the grant of a satisfactory planning consent.
4. Payment of the vendors agency and legal costs.
5. An option payment of £25,000. 6. An abortive fee of £5,000 payable if the purchaser decides not to exercise their right to purchase at the end of the option agreement.
Aberdeenshire Council, Woodhill House, Westburn Road, Aberdeen, AB16 5GB. Tel 03456-081204.
By appointment through the selling agents. Contact DM Hall Baird Lumsden on 01786-833800. firstname.lastname@example.org